A Detailed Review Of Rwenzori International Hotel, Uganda
Rwenzori International Hotel is located in Kasese. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Rwenzori Art Centre, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Rwenzori Mountains National Park and Kibale National Park.
Rwenzori International Hotel Limited is located in the unique residential suburb of Kamaiba plot 1/3 mbogo rd off kasese-mbarara highway. At Rwenzori International Hotel, we offer quality accommodation in Kasese town. The hotel is a 3-minute drive from Kasese Airfield (Aerodrome) and from the Kasese town centre. The hotel is at the foothills of the mountains of the moon (Rwenzori aka Ruwenzori) range, 15kms north of the Equator, 60kms from the Eastern border of the Democratic Republic of Congo. From here you are also within easy reach of Queen Elizabeth National Park Queen’s Pavilion and Ishasha Sector and a wide range of attractions.
This is an ideal place for a family getaway and business sector where you can escape from city life. The hotel offers first class customer service with well trained and qualified personnel.
Rwenzori International Hotel Cosy Rooms offer all necessary luxuries for a short and long stay. After a long day of sightseeing or meetings, enjoy a little peace and tranquility while you unwind. Ideal for guests who value style, ambiance and convenience.
All their rooms are equipped with a private entrance, TV, working table, shower with both hot and cold water, free toiletries, direct dial telephone, trashcan, slippers, free Wi-Fi internet, complimentary bottle of water
- Single rooms: 4*6 bed that sleeps a maximum of 1 person, free breakfast for one person.
- Double rooms: 6*6 bed sleeps a maximum of 2 persons (couple) with free breakfast for 2 pax
- Twin rooms: (4*6) x 2 bed sleeps a maximum of 2 persons with free breakfast for 2 guests.
There is a spacious and well laid out lounge with a resident’s bar. There are three balconies two of which over look Queen Elizabeth National Park. The lounge is also air-conditioned
RWENZORI INTERNATIONAL HOTEL FACILITIES
- Banquet/ Functional facilities
- Health club
- Recreation and leisure facilities
- Bar and Restaurant
- Business Center
- Conference Facilities
- Children Play Area
- Spa Services
Rwenzori International Hotel offers a variety of sporting/leisure facilities;
- A grass badminton court is also available
- A sauna/steam bath
- A Spa/massage parlor
- A modern and well equipped Gym. Whether you like to work up a sweat to start your day right, burn off some calories or wind down after a day of meetings.
Things to do
Safari activities one can enguage in during their stay at rwenzori international hotel include; Mountain hiking,t rekking safaris, wildlife tours and birding safaris.
1. ACCOMMODATION TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
- River Nyamwamba Tour
- Mubuku hydroelectric power station located on Mubuku River
- Tour to the community fishing Village on Lake George (Kahendero)
- Kiwa Heritage Hot spring
- Kilembe Mines Tours
- Nyakalengijo Tour; at the foothills of Rwenzori Mountains
- Cultural tour at Kikorongo; Learn about basket making, art and join community in traditional dance
- Tour Rwezori Founders Art Gallery
- Agro Tourism; Mubuku Irrigation Scheme, Vanilla Farm, Coffee Farm Tour, Cotton and Cocoa
- Tour the border of Uganda and DRC (Mpondwe / Kasindi ) market popular for African fabric
- Tour Seasonal Markets ; Mawa / Kasindi / Shawriyako/ popular with green groceries and vegetables
2. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS:
- Neighbouring the Kilembe mines Golf club
- Access to the Kazinga channel and Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Excellent base for those trekking or mountaineering in the Rwenzori Mountains National Park
- Centralized with easy access to Kasese town and convenient public transportation
- Crater Lakes Exploration (Lake Nyamunuka) Lake Munyanyange the host to Flamingos
- Katwe Salt Lake tour offers visitors a unique insight into the fascinating yet tough process of salt mining, as well as providing an alternative income for the community in Katwe area.
- Transport to Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park arranged.
- Hike through Maramagambo Forest; join a birding trail here, all in the shadows of the Mountain Rwenzori in the north and the Mitumbe Mountains of the Congo in the East.
3. WILDLIFE ATTRACTIONS in Queen Elizabeth National park. Tourist activities in the park include;
- Game viewing
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kyambura gorge
- Boat rides
- Nature walks in Maramagambo forest
- Search for tree climbing lions in the Ishasha sector and birding.
|No. of Rooms
Rwenzori international hotel contact
Rwenzori International Hotel, PLOT 1/3 Mbogo Road,
P.O. BOX 280 Kasese
+256 (0) 782 282008
+256 (0) 702 933985
+256 (0)752 578491 [Manager]
What's Your Reaction?